2014 was the year I decided to become a book blogger. I agonized over the decision and finally pulled the trigger to make the commitment.
Picking just 10 books to list as my favorites was just as hard of a decision for me. However, I was able to narrow it down and here are my Top Ten Reads of 2014.
The Best Romance Books of 2014
10. Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward
9. Flat-Out Celeste by Jessica Park
8. Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry
1. Making Faces by Amy Harmon (tie)
I could not choose between Making Faces and Archer’s Voice for my favorite read of 2014, so I took the creative liberty of making them both my top read.
1. Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan (tie)
Have you read any of these “classics”? Are any of your favorites here? I’d love to hear from you, so leave me a comment below!